5 Myth Understandings about the Way You Think About Investing...
There has been an extraordinary amount of investment activity of late and all over the country. We work with many investors at all levels, beginning with one house or duplex to buying apt./condo buildings to raw land development. Each investment is different from one another and there are many different strategies to consider. We have built a large network of related industries that help you and us with each deal, so you make an excellent investment.
When someone calls us or is referred to us for investment purchases, we qualify what exactly your long and short term goals are in the process. These are 5 Myths that we come across frequently to why people do not take the next step to financial wealth. Here they are:
1. Investing is Complicated - The truth is, investing is only as complicated as you make it. There is a process and a method to the madness, if you follow the right order it is painless. Let an experienced investment Realtor help you and you will be amazed at the ease.
2. The Best Investments Require Knowledge Most People don't have - The truth is the best investments will always be in areas you can or already understand. What you set up is certain criteria for investing and you stay within those written guidelines. It is easy to qualify properties this way, either they fit the mold or don't. Use a Realtor that can give you a selection of criteria goals for investment and area expertise.
3. Investing is Risky- I'll lose my Money - The truth is by definition, investing, is not risky. Investing is to commit money or capital to gain financial return. If you follow sound business principles and models you will not go wrong, it takes the risk out. Always, if you buy and hold a property, real estate is forgiving, you have appreciation.
4. Successful Investors are Able to Time the Market - The truth is in successful investing the timing finds you. There are good deals in any market, know what cycle you are in a specific market,
have your criteria goals and let a good Realtor find you the properties and crunch the numbers, you will see if it right for you in any market. Prices have come down here, interest rates are still low, now is a great time to invest in Dallas!
5. All Good Investments are Taken - The truth is every market, in every time, has its share of good investments. Opportunities are always created, if a market is going through transitions, price adjustments are being made, personal situations change. Opportunities are always there, a Realtor that knows their market will be well aware of buying opportunities that are a GREAT deal. Use them!
Don't let these 5 Myths stop you, investing is a business just like any other business and careful consideration needs to be taken with who you do business with. An experienced investment Realtor can help you with every facet and give you some excellent resources for funding your ventures, start now and you will be that much closer to financial wealth and freedom.
There are many goods books out there and one I would recommend is The Millionaire Real Estate Investor, by Gary Keller of Keller Williams Realty.
Also, find a Realtor that has a NETWORK in place and understands the process and numbers. We have an excellent investment network and system set up for you to make a profitable and intelligent decision.